Happy Friday fellow readers! Another week in the book yeah baby! Life is trucking along and I’m alive so that is the most important thing. I can work on all the other things along the way.
This week I thought I would share with you random (although probably useless) facts about me. I want you as your readers to have the opportunity to better understand who I am. As always never be afraid to ask questions, as I am not afraid to answer so here we go:
- My favorite color is turquoise! I own way to many pieces of clothing in this color and usually have to force myself away from it. I find peace and calming in it.
- If I could go anywhere I would go to Croatia! Croatia has been on my bucket list for over ten years. I want to go there and hike and see all the beauty it has to offer.
- My best friend is my husband Tanner! They say you should marry your best friend I did!
- If I could have any wish it would be for peace and understanding in all things I do and that are around me. Kind of cheesy but really that makes me the happiest.
- I personally don’t care for watching TV or movies. There are a handful I watch and most of it centers around cooking. I just find it to be non-stimulating and that’s not for me, but I do have a lazy Sunday every now and then that is movie filled.
- My favorite place to hang out is any coffee shop. I love the ambience a coffee shop offers not to mention they offer my favorite beverage. I am more a less a coffee snob though I have my faves.
- My number one vice (even on Keto) is dark chocolate. I am a sucker for an amazing chocolate bar and the darker the better. I currently have an eye on a couple that haven’t made it to market yet!
- My number one thing I am afraid of is spiders! I hate everything about them, and I’m so afraid of them that I can’t even kill one. I know they serve there purpose but just to creepy crawly for me.
- I have one sister and was an only child for 11 years of my life. She has grown into a wonderful young women and is chasing her dreams. Miss her like crazy though since we don’t live close to each other.
- I’m a super short person..lol. I come in at a towering 5’4” and glad to have a 6’ 3” husband to reach the top shelf for me once in my life.
- My eyes are my favorite trait. They are super dark brown and the capture the every essence of my soul.
- My favorite food is hands down brisket. I could eat brisket 7 days a week since I discovered it.
- My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. The combination of cooking and getting friends and family together make me so happy. I could honestly serve dinner for anyone friend or not I love it that much!
- I was born on July 13th and both my daughters are July babies as well. I love when my birthday hits Friday the 13th it makes it extra spooktacular!
- My favorite number is the number 7. All because I was born on the 7th month at 7:30PM and weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces.
So there you have it 15 random and crazy facts all about me. I hope you enjoyed and just as a reminder feel free to ask questions.